Kindly accomplish the following:
1. Duly accomplished Original CSF Form (Member/Patient – Part I, III & Employer – Part II)
2. Generated Philhealth Benefit Eligibility Form (PBEF)
3. Certificate of Contributions or Receipt of Premium Payment
4. Properly Accomplished Philhealth Membership Registration Form (PMRF) for the undeclared dependents and/or updating any misspelled name/ birthdate
1. Please proceed to Philhealth Section to check the duly accomplished, signed and duly supported Philhealth forms according to your membership category prior to or upon discharge. (For outpatient prior to or before the procedure/operation)
2. For Confinement and Outpatient – kindly give the Claim Signature Form to the attending physician/surgeon to sign the Part IV part (Health Care Professional Information)
3. For Medical Case confinement – minimum of 24 hours confinement is required before availing PhilHealth benefits.
4. The attending physician must be registered and ACCREDITED by PhilHealth.
5. NO PhilHealth availments can proceed if patient is re-admitted for the same disease condition within a period of 90 days.
6. In cases when a patient must be REFERRED OR TRANSFERRED to a higher level facility for management, payment for these packages shall be paid to the referral facility.
7. As per Philhealth Circular 006-2015, all Senior Citizens (age 60 years olds and above) shall be covered by the National Health Insurance of PhilHealth. For further information, kindly refer to: https://www.philhealth.gov.ph/circulars/2015/TS_circ06_2015.pdf
Once the above mentioned documents are accomplished, signed and completed, please proceed to Philhealth Section located at the Upper Ground Level (in front of Laboratory and beside Cashier) and submit the requirements for the availment of Philhealth Deductions and for any inquiries/question please call 695-9480 loc 118 or 121.